Author: David Spring
- Print Length: 442 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1494267225
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: September 11, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00FDXSAS8
- In June 2013, former NSA agent Edward Snowden confirmed that Microsoft works closely with the NSA. This book provides the shocking hidden details of that relationship and explains why it harms everyone from social activists to small business owners. If you are concerned about Microsoft handing over your data to the NSA, we are here to offer you a safer more secure option. If you have had enough of Windows 8 viruses, the Blue Screen of Death and Microsoft’s never ending stream of model changes and price increases, we will show you how to switch to a less expensive and more reliable alternative. This book provides you with step by step instructions on how to install and use free open source tools called Linux and Libre Office on your home, school and work computers. If you want to free yourself from Microsoft and the NSA, this book is for you!
The shocking details revealed in this book include:
...Microsoft was “given” an exemption from the Sherman Antitrust Act in trade for giving the NSA access to all Windows computers.
...The NSA has access to every file on every one of the world’s two billion Windows computers – and has had this access since 1998!
.... The NSA used the “open back door” to Windows computers to launch a “cyber-attack” against Iranian nuclear power and oil plants in 2009 using an NSA created super virus called Flame.
... In early 2010, the Flame Super Virus escaped and began infecting commercial computers all over the world – and played a key role in causing the largest environmental disaster in the world – the BP Gulf Oil Spill.
... The Flame virus and its many cousins, which attack computers by pretending to be “Windows Updates,” have now infected millions of computers.
... As bad as all of this is the worst is yet to come. Microsoft’s latest operating system, Windows 8, comes with an extremely dangerous startup program which is not only capable of remotely controlling every part of your computer – it is also capable of crashing the entire world economy!
In April 2014, Microsoft will end support for Windows XP computers – leaving hundreds of millions of Windows users unprotected from Flame and other viruses. In just a few simple steps, you can protect your existing computer and the data stored on it. Now is the time to learn the full story about the relationship between Microsoft and the NSA so that you can protect yourself from the coming crash.