Автор темы
I’ve recently started preparing for the Microsoft AI-500 exam and wanted to share a useful official resource for anyone else studying for it.
Microsoft Learn is a good starting point for reviewing the concepts and technologies covered in the exam. I’m going through the available learning content and documentation to build my understanding before moving on to practice.
If anyone is also preparing for AI-500, I’d recommend checking the official Microsoft Learn resources and the exam skills outline first. It helps give a clearer idea of what areas to focus on: AI-500 Resources · ClaudeAI
Microsoft Learn is a good starting point for reviewing the concepts and technologies covered in the exam. I’m going through the available learning content and documentation to build my understanding before moving on to practice.
If anyone is also preparing for AI-500, I’d recommend checking the official Microsoft Learn resources and the exam skills outline first. It helps give a clearer idea of what areas to focus on: AI-500 Resources · ClaudeAI